Resources for research and innovation communications
A selection of external and internal resources for research and innovations communications
- STEMPRA: Guide to being a science media officer
- Fast track impact: Fast track impact guide
- Science Media Centre: Why scientists should engage with the media
- Science Media Centre: Advice for researchers experiencing harassment
- Science Media Centre: Advice for researchers preparing to do media work
- Science Media Centre: Top tips for working with the media
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: Tips for working with the media
- The Wellcome Trust: How to work with the media
- University of Oxford: Social media guidance from PAD, and HR’s Social Media Guidance
Researchers who would like to build their media profile can apply to be featured in Find an Expert, a service run by PAD to match journalists with experts.
PAD also produces a Daily News Alert showcasing the University’s top-tier media coverage every weekday. To be added to the mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.